Saturday, October 29, 2016

Anon-Fiction



I can't say I am feeling very well after reading this story this afternoon. Not that the protagonist's situation was a surprise to me -- I was aware of it from the time he was suspended to his dismissal some months later.

I had heard some of the accusations, as well as some of the defences. I know what transgressions are, and what it is to be injured.

But to see it all branch out like that, with new faces, sad faces, and the fallout from what sounds like a ragged process, where voices that spoke with the understanding that they would be protected, and then were exposed, challenged even...

No one came out of this unscathed. No one.

I just had to go for walk, get some air. I really did not feel well after reading this story this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment