Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Chapbooks



A couple of week's ago rob mclennan asked me if I had any unpublished work I might like to submit to above/ground press towards a chapbook series he is doing on the occasion of Brock University's The Concept of Vancouver conference. Turns out I did have some unpublished work, a sequence of short pieces called "Fugue" that I sent to him and he accepted.

The pieces in "Fugue" are named and, apart from the shorter piece in the middle, are 88 words long, sans title. (The middle piece is 44 words long.)

There is more to this work -- some instances of expression, even -- but I will leave it to you to pursue this work through above/ground, if you are interested.

I should add that above/ground is also producing chapbooks by conference participants George Bowering, Dana Claxton, Andrew McEwan and Julia Polyck-O'Neill.

To order above/ground publications from any of the above, rob asks that you "send cheques (add $1 for postage; outside Canada, add $2) to: rob mclennan, 2424 Alta Vita Drive, Ottawa ON K1H 7M9 or paypal at www.robmclennan.blogspot.com. "

No comments:

Post a Comment