Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hard to imagine Schoolly D. pulling a Cure.

From his 1991 album, How A Black Man Feels:

JUST ANOTHER KILLER
(Schoolly D.)

(The spick pulls a razorblade on ya

And you got no ?mop ring? in your hand, run

You have any static with a nigger

And there ain't no whites around

You can get a spick to watch your back

You may stand a chance, but that ain't no guarantee

You have any static with a spick

Don't get no nigger to watch your back

Cause you ain't gonna have none

- Ha - you can say that again)



(Base) --> Chuck D



(Ah yeah)



Once upon a time in the ghetto

Lived a nigga, kinda rough, kinda mellow

From the gang called the Parkside Killers

Smoked a lotta j's, drunk a lotta Millers

On the corner sellin lleyo with the boys

Holdin his dick, fuckin with the young whores

You say, "Yo nigga, what's your name?"

He say, "Suck my dick, tell your mother do the same"

His mother and his father said fuck him

All the bitches on the block will suck him

If a nigga owes him money, better duck him

Because he just might buck-buck-buck him

On his head is a muthafuckin bounty

If he caught, he go straight to the county

Be another young brother in jail, yo

For standin on the corner, sellin that lleyo



(Ah yeah)



Just another killer



(Ah yeah)



Just another killer, baby



(Base)



I tear the roof off any muthafucka

Damn right, I could never be a sucker

Schoolly-School back on the sneak tip

Fuck the niggas that's talkin that bullshit

One-two-three-four, lookin at my Gucci

Meet a fly bitch, fuck up the coochie

I do shit you never were conceivin

I'm Schoolly-School, the nigga you believe in

Hold up, nigga, what the fuck was you thinkin?

Who's the nigga that you think that you're gankin

In my eyes you can see all the anger

That's why I'm a fuckin gangbanger

What the fuck did you expect me to wanna be?

When every time that I turn on my TV

And every bit the drug dealer look like me

It's alright for me to pull the trigger

Just as long as I pull it on another nigger



Fuck it, I keep you dancin like James Brown

Alright boy, if you want it, here's the breakdown

I don't care how rough you think you is

I beat you down in the muthafuckin midst

I ain't tryin TO be your sister or your brother

I kick your ass like if I was your mother

I'm gonna make their minds so muthafuckin simple

To the rhyme Schoolly is a nympho

Or like a crazy muthafucka on cocaine

I'm the nigga that's fuckin up yo brain

To the niggas that's talkin that bullshit

The only thing that you're gankin is my dick

There'll never be another muthafucka like me

There ain't another brother ever will excite me

Inside my black Lee's a muthafuckin weapon

You don't dig it, keep on steppin

No comments:

Post a Comment