Monday, January 14, 2013

Watt on Rennie




Yesterday, while at the Waldorf Hotel's love-in, I was approached by someone who told me that my previous post on Ian Watt was unfair, that Watt is as much a real estate industry analyst as he is a real estate industry promoter, as evidenced by his post on Bob Rennie (see above).

However, after viewing Watt's video (as sent to me by this person) I see less evidence of an analyst than that of a competitor, someone out to make his bones in that bottom-line, winning world of the market.

Had Watt provided some time and space figures to support his claim, I might have thought otherwise. But whatever. It was up to me to find out, and find out I did (sort of) in the form of Watt's response to those who accused him of the same unfairness I was accused of yesterday (see below):

1 comment:

  1. Coked up real estate agent driving around vlogging his bon mots on the condo market? That's the funniest thing I've seen all week.

    ReplyDelete