Monday, November 15, 2010

Left the Banff Centre on the 12:30PM shuttle bus for the 4:10PM flight to Vancouver, which we made, arriving home just before six.

Still numb from the endless panel talks and keynote speeches, not to mention the social activities that go with them. (How is it that curators are expert at working with spaces, yet when it comes to presentations, and the temporal walls they have been asked to abide by, they go over?)

As I said last week, I will be posting on the Banff conference at Lemon Hound, but right now it is all I can do to stay awake and wait for Lisa to return so we can finish my workshop on how to look after her dog, Rosa, while Lisa is back east.

1 comment:

  1. ...just checking in after a long time of not - Banff - I forgot you were going - we'll have to compare notes on Vista's desserts, the sterile, airport like bar that has replaced Props, and other things...I miss the crisp air and killer view, and other things too.

    ReplyDelete