Friday, March 4, 2022

Red Mac


I never had much luck at Value Village because I never went enough. Like a lot of things in life, the more we show up, the greater the likelihood. 

Earlier this week I was at the Victoria Drive Value Village and found a barely-worn, red M-sized Champion brand "Mac" jacket marked $10.49. Madly, I snapped it up, held it to my breast, never checking to see if it fit until I got home, where I found that it didn't (too tight in the shoulders, too short in the sleeves). Oh well. Someone will love it. I took a look online and my god if these jackets aren't fetching a princely sum.

For those interested I will consign the garment at Woo on Main Street, where I will leave the pricing to professionals. Whatever I make from this sale I will spend on poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment